Details of these are published each week in our weekly bulletin. For information about the Sunday services click here.
Ministry of Healing
Please see Diary and notice board outside church.
Please contact the 'Home Communion Co-ordinator' if you would like to receive communion at home.
Lifts to Church
We welcome enquiries about baptism from families who live in our parish and from others who worship regularly with us. People can be baptised at any age and we try to prepare all candidates as well as possible before they come to their christening in ways that are appropriate for their own age and circumstances. Initial enquiries about baptism should be made either to The Revd Paul Hullyer (8866 3869) or the church office.
All baptisms take place within normal Sunday services. Click the link above for a map of Pinner Parish to see if you are within our parish boundary.
If you are attending a Baptism and need a location map click this link - Location Map
Weddings -Parish Boundary Map
Following the introduction on 1 October 2008 of the Church of England Marriage Measure, couples can now marry in a parish with which one or both of them can demonstrate ‘a qualifying connection’. Just one of the following needs to apply:
• one of them was baptised or prepared for confirmation in the parish;
• one of them has ever lived in the parish for six months or more;
• one of them has at any time regularly attended public worship in the parish for six months or more;
• one of their parents has lived in the parish for six months or more in their child’s lifetime;
• one of their parents has regularly attended public worship there for six months or more in their child’s lifetime;
• their parents or grandparents were married in the parish.
( All of these refer to Church of England services)
Please contact the church office for your initial enquiry.
If you are attending a wedding and need a location map click this link - Location Map
The clergy and other ministers at Pinner Parish Church are always ready to officiate at the funerals of our parishioners and also, when requested, to bury the ashes of the departed in the Calvary Garden in our churchyard. Contact The Revd Paul Hullyer (8866 3869) or the church office for more details.